Kelly Hafner is a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist who trained at the College of Naturopathic Medicine and is registered with both the British Association for Nutritional Therapists (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare council (CNHC).
She is also a member of the world-renowned Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) and is a graduate of IFM’s AFMCP program.
Kelly is passionate about healthy ageing and helping her clients to look and feel their absolute best. She provides personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations unique to each client’s needs and health goals.
Internal imbalances and inflammation are often reflected in the outward appearance of the skin.
Today’s diet, stressful lifestyles and hormonal imbalances are just some of the things that can contribute to problematic skin and premature skin ageing.
Nutritional Therapy offers a way to improve the health of your skin from the inside out.
What is Nutritional Therapy?Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based approach to maximise health potential through personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations.
It treats the body as a whole, while seeking to identify the root cause of any health concerns.
How Nutritional Therapy Can HelpNutrition and lifestyle recommendations can be designed to:
• Tailor nutrient intake to maximise collagen production and promote healthy ageing
• Combat DNA damage to promote the skin’s resilience to ageing
• Identify food allergies or intolerances that can contribute to skin problems
• Improve the functioning of the digestive system to maximise nutrient absorption
• Balance Blood Sugar to support healthy skin, weight and energy levels• Balance hormones to reduce hormone related skin conditions
• Reduce inflammation that can contribute to problematic skin conditions such as premature ageing, acne, eczema and psoriasis• Improve resistance to stress
• Support restful sleepFree offer – A complimentary 30-minute consultation (worth £75)
With summer just around the corner, this is the perfect opportunity to take control of your health by booking in for a free 30-minute Nutritional Therapy Consultation.
You will have the opportunity to discuss your health/skin concerns and will receive some starting strategies to get you on your way towards feeling and looking your best!
The Beauty Diet Programme
The Programme consists of 3x 60-minute consultations for £450.
**For a limited time only, get 3 consultations for the price of 2 – £300.
• A complete Functional Health Assessment that looks at current nutrient intake, potential food intolerances, digestive function, liver function, oxidative stress and lifestyle factors that can impact your health
• Bespoke nutrition and lifestyle recommendations tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements• A toolkit of information to support you through the programme
• Recommendations for nutritional supplements where necessary
• Functional testing may also be recommended for your consideration if I feel that more information is needed to identify the underlying causes of health concerns.
Some of the tests available include:
• Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
• Female Hormone Profile• Male Hormone Profile
• Comprehensive Digestive System Analysis• Food intolerance testing
• Thyroid profile• Adrenal stress profile
• Optimum Nutrition Evaluation
*Please note, the cost of functional testing and supplements is not included in the programme price and will be an additional cost should you choose to proceed.
Top Tip – Healthy snack for glowing skin
Walnuts and Berries
Walnuts are a great source of essential fatty acids and they also contain copper which is essential for collagen production.
Combine them with a handful of berries (rich in antioxidants and vitamin C) to reduce inflammation and improve the elasticity of the skin. This will also help to keep blood sugar balanced which will reduce cravings for unhealthy foods.